I will write every day.
It is not necessary to write much but at least you have to write. It could be anything like 50 words poem, it can be 100 words of free handwriting. It doesn’t matter, but you have to write… This is the way that you will be good at article writing. Be a great writer by practicing.
5 important things to make you a good article writer:
Here I am trying to mention the most important point from my point of view that you can maintain when you are going to write an article for your audience.
1. Draw A Picture With Your Word
Always try to give a clear idea about your goal. Then explain the things that how to achieve the ultimate goal. Do not try to explain only in your words, it’s quite boring. For example:- Food orders through eCommerce.
Start your story with an introduction where you can describe the names of the casts or the way to hit the target. Then after you can show a diagram or photo. Try to describe the scene just under the diagram or photo in a short. It will really insist to read furthermore.
2. Structure and meaningful Story
Everyone loves the story. This is the best way to draw a reader into an article is to bring it to life with human interest. A life story always being a brilliant way to open articles, as well as a brilliant way to illustrate a point. Do not require excessive and garish to be effective. Just tell me a specific tool name in your article that you recommend using. Now describe how you used it and what it did for you. Very simple, short and to the point, but suddenly your article is human.
Totally try to avoid dry writing. It’s an internet world, nobody’s going to read something bland. A simple subject has multiple angles of user view. So try to present structure and meaning. You may feel my below structure:-
- Headlines – Meaningful but short headlines always create a good impression for an article. And now headlines are becoming increasingly important in the electronic media age. Capturing the reader’s attention is not one of the targets, they are trying to provide the real source material for internet search engines.
- Subheadings – The subheading guides the reader to keep reading the information, whereas headlines are used to entertain, add shock, or hook readers to make them want to know more.
- Images – Each article must have an image based on the article. Each article must have an image to express the entire story. Because image always says more than words.
- Hyperlinks (Inner/Outer links) – A hyperlink is a word, phrase, or image that you can click on to jump to a new document or a new section within the current document. There are two types of hyperlinks – 1) Internal link: As per Wikipedia an internal link is a type of hyperlink on a web page to another page or resource, such as an image or document, on the same website or domain, and 2) External link: A hyperlink on a Web page that points to a page on a different website.
- Calls to action – A call to action (CTA) is a prompt on a website that tells the user to take some specified action on the site. It can be a button or a link text.
- Use bulleted or number lists – Also known as unordered and ordered lists. When readers can read a topic with bullets or numbers list wise then they also understand the topic and easy to memorize.
There are a variety of types of bullets and numbering systems in the modern computing system, user can choose as they have required. In the next point, I have discussed the bullet points.
3. Use Bullet Points
4. Enjoy Your Writing
Writing a good article is an art. And art must be creative & interesting to the audience. Find out a topic for article writing and research the topic to make sure that you are informed. Research or find the information about the topic over the internet that what you are writing about it. Make sure that whatever you are writing for the article, information must be correct. Then publish to your audience.
Few useful tips to enjoy your writing: –
– Don’t worry about anything else while writing
– Write exactly what you love to write
– Have a reward system in place when you complete your goals
– Put on your favorite music
– Take a few moments to enter a reflective mindset
By trying several of the aforementioned tips, you’ll be taking steps to enjoy your writing. And a productive writer who appreciates their own work is on their way to becoming a happy and peaceful writer.
5. Practice Everyday i
If anyone wants to be a quick and more efficient writer then you have to practice every day. Fix a time for 20/30 minutes of writing practice and see how much you can get done.
The source of writing is thinking. As we go through life, experience more things, and read more stuff, we become better thinkers and better writers. It’s truly a never-ending practice for a human writer.
Writing improves our thinking process. However, writing impacts our lives more than we think. That’s why most successful people journal. That’s why it is worth it to keep writing.